Any person or persons approved by the bank in the following manners:
1. In his/her name
2. In the name of two or more persons
3. Co-op. Societies, Institutions and Associations
4. Private/Public Ltd. Company
Initial cash deposit of Rs.10000/- which balance should always be maintained in the Current Account.
No interest will be paid on the balance in Current Account.
Statement of Account:
Bank will issue statement of account to the accountholder once in a month on requisition.
Incidental charges as per Service Charge Manual in force will be levied for non-maintenance of minimum balance prescribed, return of Inward/Outward cheques, stop payment instructions, issue of cheque books etc. Refer to our Service Charges elsewhere on this site.
1. Introduction by a person known and acceptable to the bank.
2. 2 copies of latest photographs
3. Proof of identity and residence and business proof
4. Copy of PAN card with original for verification
The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend, rescind the rules from time to time.