Any person below the age of 18 years is considered a minor. Our bank offer the facility of opening accounts, often called ‘minor’ accounts, specifically designed for children. If the child age is below 18, the bank will call these a minor account. For kids below 10, the account has to be jointly operated with the parent or guardian, but if the child’s age is between 10 and 18, the account can be operated by the child.
4. Any child below the age of 18
5. Natural guardian i.e. father or mother can open account on behalf of a minor child/ward.
Interest will be paid @ 3% p.a. (half yearly). Interest for the period October to March and April to September will be calculated and credited in the months of March and September each year.
Pass book will be supplied to every savings bank depositor showing the number of his account, name and address and transactions with date, amount and particulars.
Also refer to our Service Charges elsewhere on this site for other incidental charges.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR OPENING A/C:
1. Introduction by a person known and acceptable to the bank.
2. 2 copies of latest photograph.
Proof of identity and residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (passport, Driving Licence, Ration Card, Voters
1. Card, Electricity Bill, etc.)
2. Copy of PAN Card with original for verification.
3. Student ID card/ Bonafide Certificate
The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend, rescind the rules from time to time.