1. Any person or persons and associations of individuals like Co-op. Societies, Institutions and Associations approved by the bank.
2. Account may be opened individually by one person or by two or more persons in their joint names.
3. Natural guardian i.e., father or mother can open account on behalf of a minor child/ward.
Initial Deposit for opening SB A/c
1. With cheque book – Rs.1000/-
2. Without cheque book – Rs 500/-
*This is also the minimum balance requirement for respective accounts.
LIFE IS GOOD WHEN SAVING BANK A/C HAS 4% P.A.
Interest will be paid @ 3% p.a. (half yearly) for an amount up to 1 Lakh, above 1 Lakh to 10 Lakh @3.5% and Above 10 [email protected] 4%. Interest for the period October to March and April to September will be calculated and credited in the months of March and September each year.
Pass book will be supplied to every savings bank depositor showing the number of his account, name and address and transactions with date, amount and particulars.
1. If a minimum balance of Rs.1000/- (with cheque book facility) is not kept, the bank will charge incidental charges at the rates as in force from time to time.
2. Also refer to our Service Charges elsewhere on this site for other incidental charges.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR OPENING A/C:
1. Introduction by a person known and acceptable to the bank.
2. 2 copies of latest photograph.
Proof of identity and residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (passport, Driving License, Ration Card, Voters
1. Card, Electricity Bill, etc.)
2. Copy of PAN Card with original for verification.
The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend, rescind the rules from time to time.